Aria
Aria

25.6.11

Boring

I feel like I am boring
But, on the bright side, look where I am!

At the Capitol Building!

I LOVE WASHINGTON D.C.!

The taste, smell, sounds, EVERYTHING!

I am thinking that I may want to try and get into the Wolf Trap Center for Performing Arts
They have an opera department!
That would be great!

I love the metro train, it is so convenient for getting around town fast and conveniently!
We need one in Portland

I love the heat!
I got my first sunburn, YEAH!
Not that I am happy about being burned, but it has been so cold and rainy lately, it is reasurring that the sun WILL eventually come out.
I used a whole tube of aloe vera lotion in a day --- Whoops!


I am REALLY tired though! the 3 hour time difference it not so great!
Good Night.


1 comment:

  1. Yes TOTALLY agree about the whole metro in Portland thing :)
    Casey

    ReplyDelete