Aria
Aria

21.8.11

Garage Sale-ing with Reider

Phew!
What a day.
My muscles are sore from lifting ridiculous items the we got while out garage sale-ing
at the community garage sale in my nieghborhood!

Some Cutie-batootie espadrilles- $3

Flat Screen T.V.- Free

 
History Books for Reid- $20 for WHOLE SET+2 other chapter books

Pretty Blue Soccer Ball- $2

The complete works of William Shakespeare- $1

Pretty fabric- 50 cents

2 Yards of cool blue fabric- $3

Brand Spankin new Xbox headset -$4 ( worth $40)
Bookshelf+Leather Office Chair (Not Pictured)- Free!
and another project for me! Yipee!

Pretty cool huh?

It was so fun to spend time with my bfb (big friendly brother)

And we got LOTS of cool stuff too!



3 comments:

  1. a.l.l.l.p.m. Great shopping. I want to see the chair. Good job having Reid take you. REid I love the history books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anna! Sounds like a super successful shopping trip! You just made me crave garage sales!!!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would have loved to go but this weekend was packed! Those are some cute shoes! Wheres the tv going?? haha! nice finds!

    ReplyDelete