Aria
Aria

15.11.11

Rennovations: Check!

Well, it has been a long 3 months.  Ones full of challenging html codes,  disfunctional photoshop, and stupid sidebars, but now I am done.  I let out a scream of joy when, just this afternoon, I finally figured out how to add another sidebar!  Now, you may be thinking "What in the world was she doing all this time?"- but let me tell you my answer.  Too much.  As always, my life has been CRAZY!  But, I am really glad I took this time to redo everything,  regardless of the time it took to do it. 
I have been singing, crafting, shopping, speaking, nurturing, and much more during my "Time off".  I am really looking forward to explaining all about that soon!

I want to point out some of the changes on my blog:

1.  Title! 
Life of Anna was just a bit too outdated.  After all, it has been 3 years with that name!

2.New Buttons!
If you are an Aria supporter,  please post one of my buttons on your blog/website! 

3.Contact buttons!
Now,you can follow me on Pintrest, Twitter, and Facebook

4.  Pages
I will let you check them out for yourself!

I hope you enjoy the new blog.  If you have any advice, questions, comments, etc.  Feel free to email me at contact.ariablog@gmail.com!

Until next time!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment