Aria
Aria

27.11.11

Stuffing Roulette


Who knew stuffing could be so dangerous?

On thanksgiving night, my family went and started to sit down for dinner
   When me being the extremely unlucky one had a wine glass crack in my hand!
yes, that is right, it just CRACKED right in my hand
    I got a towel to clean it up and...



                                                                                                  Reider yells "Anna, you ruined the stuffing!"
????
Yes, I spilled all of my martinelli's, and glass shards right in the stuffing.
It stunk.

We sat down, said our prayer and started to eat
the rest of my family started to warily pass around the stuffing
silently
wondering who was going to chomp down on a peice of glass.



Yes, it was scary
BUT everything got funny when my mom added
"Did you know, they used to make people swallow glass to kill them?
And we continued on the conversation.
And no one got the peice of glass


-------------------------------------------

My week is going splendid so far. 
Christmas Decor is going up
I got to go skiing today
But everything would go better if
my card reader was not broken!
That means no pictures until wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment