Aria
Aria

4.6.11

Cricut My Way

Week 1, Blog 3




My friend Hanna and I were browsing blogs on a saturday night, and came across a blog that I now am in love with!


3 years ago, I got my mother a Cricut Cutting Machine for christmas. I have been the only one to use it, but it is definatley one of my favorite machines!


I go to Cricut My Way for inspiration when it comes to crafting cards, decor, and anything using the cricut! She makes the cutest stuff for all occasions.




The Publisher, Denise, is an EXTREMELY creative person, who I absoutley adore! No, I don't know her either, but (again) I really wish I did!




So, Really! Check out her blog:















1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,

    I just ran into your blog, while googling for my blog. I do that every now and then to see what is being posted in regards to my blog.

    When I read your post in April, I felt so overwhelmed with gratitude. You are are so sweet to leave such a great post about my blog. I remember your email a while back asking to post about my blog. It was a pleasant surprise to finally read the post. You have helped renew my commitment to stay up on my blog more.

    I wish you the best and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete