Aria
Aria

3.6.11

Linsay Sews!

Week 1, Blog 2, Sunny days in Oregon this year, 3!




Another AMAZING craft blog!
Lindsay Sews is a great place to visit to unveil the {inner}seamstress in you. It helped me FOR SURE! Learn about great patterns, projects, and techniques you can perform with a needle and thread.





Lindsay Conner is an EXTREMELY talented writer/editor from Indiannapolis. No, I do not know her personally, but I really wish I did! She can work magic with any gadget/machine she touches, including a keyboard, a sewing machine, and, a personal favorite of mine, the Cricut! Like I said before, her creativity is amazing!

My favorite craft that she did is her little birdie group!


I am a sucker for any bird decor!



Visit her site!

www.lindsaysews.com

1 comment:

  1. Anna! Thanks so much for featuring me! I'm looking forward to stopping by your blog often :)

    ReplyDelete