Aria
Aria

2.8.11


Hi there!

This last week has been like Bloggy spring fever in July/August!

I have so many Ideas for a new blog, and before the url become mine, I really want to set things in stone!

So, I need your help!

What do you want  to see more of on my blog?
Do you have any color ideas or schemes that I should add?
What kinds of pictures, graphics, etc. would you like to see more of?

And the main thing is.......
What kind of title do you think it should have?

I like words like
fancy
spiffy
lady
chronicles
adventures
young
sing-song
twinkly
pretty
sparkly
artsy
craftsy
!

What do you think?
Could I make something out of those words?
Could you?

Put your thinking caps on!

Anna Louise




1 comment:

  1. I like pink stuff, and think that would fit your blog. You should write more about your pets and finish the dc post

    ReplyDelete